Monday, May 14, 2012

One step at a time.

Today's post is going to be brief again.

I spent a good portion of yesterday forcing myself to doodle on paper. I got quite a few decent logo ideas down (at least I like them). I haven't shown them to the client yet so we'll see about that. I want just a few more before heading to the client. I have to owe a lot of my progress to Darlene who sent me an email yesterday giving me some insight onto the personality of my client. I never realized how important having an understanding of the person you're designing for can have on what ideas come into your mind. It really did make a difference having a different angle to look from. Perhaps I should give color personality tests or something silly like that to my clients to help me understand who they are as individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment