Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rough two days.

Yesterday was a very very busy day at Dominos. The phones were ringing off the hook non-stop and the drivers were taking non-stop triple deliveries all over town. I didn't end up getting home until about 1:30 AM. I had to turn around and open at 10AM today which also happened to be a pretty busy day. I didn't get off until 8pm.

The reason I bring all of this up on this blog is because I could have had a chance to finally meet with the client I've been trying to meet with for over 2 weeks now, but I got over worked today. The client was free at a time I should have been free but I was kept on the clock because we were busy. I guess I shouldn't complain too much because I did get 2 hours of overtime pay for working a 10 hour shift. ... but then again, it's not like I want to be a 'Dominoid' for the rest of my life.

It's also frustrating that now it's 9:53 and I still need to do my artwork. I have new work to submit to Jacci and I really don't want to keep her waiting as well as submit a drawing of the day today (probably just going to make some progress on the painting and call it good).

Anyways, that's my status update for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment