Friday, June 1, 2012

DoTD #2

So as I was browsing the web trying to come up with ideas of something to draw I decided that I want to get good at digital painting. This is something that I could REALLY use some work on since my digital painting skills are virtually non-existent.

I found this image that I am using for reference: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cubdagTiRHE/0.jpg

And since this might as well be my first attempt at trying to paint something in photoshop decently. I'm cheating like crazy. Mr. Missal used to always say that all artists are cheating lying stealers.

Anyways I'm uploading my WIP (work in progress) in place of my DoTD (drawing of the day)


If anyone knows of any quality free tutorials out there for this sort of thing, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks in Advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment